Sunday, May 10, 2009

Terrified

There are a lot of little changes going on in my world right now. I launched Dos Palomas on etsy just this afternoon and I am absolutely terrified! I never had the success with My Finn that I had hoped for, and although I feel that my photography and product design is far superior, etsy has become so huge that it is far more easier to get lost and buried in the site now, than it was when I launched my old shop more than 2 years ago.

Please take a look...my link is at the right, and feel free to let me know if you have any constructive criticism. I want this shop to be a success and I cannot succeed if my art is unappealing to the consumer (ie. YOU).

AND secondly, I would like to report that the WW is going really well! I am not going to lie, the first week was incredibly difficult. But I lost 5 lbs already!!! And I even managed to squirrel away enough points to enjoy a wonderful, delicious, Mother's Day brunch this morning with the boys and hubby at my favorite local pub, Duke of Devon. Not to rub it in but tenderloin with shitake gratin, corn and potato hash, champagne, huge colorful bloodies, coconut creme brulee... Mmmmmmmmmmmm...
Happy Mother's Day

No comments: