Thursday, May 15, 2008

An Homage to Other Felters

I discovered the work of Lorraine Linton today through her new etsy shop, and was positively blown away by her designs! I have never had the patience to master intarsia or duplicate stitch with any degree of skill; a shame really because the felted effect is gorgeous! Inspired by my find, I decided to put together some images of work by knitters/felters who are far more talented than I. Enjoy!

Both by:
Into Knitted by Lorraine Linton


Pillow designs both by Marta McCall
patterns available at TinkKnit.com

Sold bags from Simple Sandy's etsy shop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, Melissa, I think your felting skills are pretty extraordinary. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Proof that people do read or look at this blog! Thanks Anonymous.

-Melissa