Tuesday, August 12, 2008

See My Scarf

I found this gorgeous handspun from SeeJayneKnit Yarns some time back and just had to have it. The colorway is amazing! Teals and purples and golds and burgundies...gorgeous! I knew that I wanted to knit up a chunky, warm winter scarf with this stuff so here it is:


Similarly, I have had my eye on Tolani scarves for some time now. Admittedly, the fact that they have become hopelessly linked to candids of Jessica Alba made them a bit of a turnoff. However, when I saw this number on ebay, I just had to spring for it:

Image from Shop Intuition


And, yesterday I placed my order for the Jane Origami sweater kit from Perl Grey:

I just cannot wait to get started on it. It is sure to be a lot of fun if not a bit of a challenge...Looks like it should be nursing friendly, heh? Speaking of, I may not get a chance to get started on this one if it doesn't come soon...

No comments: